Thursday 1 October 2009

Self is not quite sufficient enough... yet

I tried my hardest to collect all the jars and bottles myself for the various potions I'm concocting, but there's only so much you can do in a month and I had a massive clearout when we moved house at the end of August...

Next year I'll do better, because I'll have a whole year to stock up and beg/borrow/steal glass jars and bottles, but for the time being I had to bite the bullet and buy a whole lot of small glass bottles to put my syrups and cordials in.

It wasn't cheap, the bottles worked out at 55p each with postage and packing included, but I'm going to try and sell half of them on, who needs 84 150ml bottles, huh?

Anyone need 42 150ml glass bottles?

2 comments:

  1. No, don't get rid of them! Unless you have a storage problem, keep them because next year you will need some more and won't have used the things you put in this year. It will be cheaper in the long run than buying another 84 next time you run out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more the financial aspect to be honest...

    ReplyDelete